Thursday, January 9, 2014

I Am The People And These Are My Choices

As you all know, the People's Choice Awards were on last night and consequently, I'd like to hand out some awards of my own to some of the bold fashionistas on the Red Carpet that left their mark on me.

First and foremost, to the classicist herself, in honour of the commencement of the BEST SHOW EVER, I'd like to give my first award to Allison Williams for being classically inclassic in a David Koma halter dress with a wild colour that knocks your socks off at an appropriate knee length.

via people.com
I'd like to offer my second award (from myself, the people) to Nina Dobrev for Best Sparkling number a la Jenny Packham. I'd also like to award her with best breakup joke. I'd pat her on the back if I could.

via people.com
My third award goes to Heidi Klum for sporting the Best Cleavage of the night. Own that Armani, girl.

via people.com
And the fourth award goes to...NAYA RIVERA (because she changed her hair and everyone was all getting up in her grill on Twitter). Best blond locks, best dramatic entrance, and overall best Latina of the night. P.S She wore Michael Kors.

via people.com
AND FINALLY, the White Award goes to...DRUM ROLL PLEASE!


JENNIFER HUDSON IN KAUFMANFRANCO! (Best girl in white IN THE HOUSE)

via people.com
I'd also like to offer an honourable mention to Ian Somerhalder for being the most attractive man in a suit (and probably not in a suit as well).

via justjaredjr.com

That's all folks!
Until next year,

Bella




28 Days Until NYFW

No comments:

Post a Comment