Friday, October 24, 2014

#IconCity: I Know It's Cliché, but Kate Middleton Is The New Jackie O

This biggest feat I've ever had to surmount was to select my favourite Kate Middleton looks because she may just be a Duchess in England, but to me, she is the Queen of fashion. Ever since Kate entered the fashion sphere, we've been enviously ogling at her brilliant style choice and aspiring to attend galas simply to justify dressing with that much elegance every day. Don't get me wrong. I'm sure that Kate wears jeans every now and again, but in my book, her pyjamas consist of a selection of Oscar de la Renta suits. It's clear to see that Kate is the new icon in the monarchy as she invades social media platforms every time she leaves the White House. She is the epitome of chic in every circumstance, whether a golf course or a derby. And don't even get me started on those fabulous hats.

Here are five of my favourite Kate Middleton looks.

LOOK 1
Kate knows how to take a simple look and make us all swoon. From the Charleston hat to the sleek pastel coat, this outfit is nothing short of perfect.
via Vogue.com.au
LOOK 2
Let's all marvel at Kate's incredible taste in coats. She pulls off military chic better than any of us.
via www.princesswithapen.hubpages.com
LOOK 3
Kate Middleton looks ravishing in pastel purple. Clearly, pastel is her shade of beautiful.
via www.people.com
LOOK 4
Amazing coat number three. Can I please steal all of Kate Middleton's coats please?
via www.huffingtonpost.com
LOOK 5
Yet another coat I'm in love with. I'd like to place an order.
via fabsugar.com
What do you think of Kate Middleton's style? How many coats of hers do you dream about every night?

Ponder it,

XOXO,

Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment