Friday, November 21, 2014

#IconCity: Because Anna Kendrick Is My Soul Sister

Because Pitch Perfect is one of my favourite musicals of its time. Because the second one just released a promising trailer. Because Cups is my theme song. Because every tweet off Anna Kendrick's page sounds like something I was thinking in my head. Because she's unapologetically real. Because she's petite and powerful. Because she doesn't fall into that Hollywood stereotype. Because we're all dreaming about being her best friend. Because we secretly wish she were Bella in Twilight instead of Kristen Stewart. Because her sarcasm completes me. Because she's Anna Kendrick. 

She may not be known for her style, but in my book, she is an icon.

Here are some of her best looks:

LOOK 1
Little black dress? Overrated. Little black tube top and shorts? Much better.
via peoplestylewatch.com
LOOK 2
This is just so darn cute, I want to eat it. The colour contrast is perfect.
via peoplestylewatch.com
LOOK 3
This dress is absolutely adorable and just wait until you see the back. I love the asymmetry of the hemline. 5/5.
via fabsugar.com
LOOK 4
Anna mixes prints like it's nobody's business. Jealous of her skills? I know you are.
via wwd.com
LOOK 5
Maybe a little black dress can make a statement if it looks like this one. This is a little batman meets vixen and I'm slightly in love with it.
via www.celebrityjabber.com
What do you think of Anna's looks? How would you rate her style?

Ponder it,

XOXO,

Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment